• Free Consultation Call 702-202-0500

  • Posts tagged with criminal record

    How Do I Get a DUI Expunged From My Record?

    Posted on May 25, 2016 by | Comments are off

    How Do I Get a DUI Expunged From My Record?
    It's never a laughing matter. A conviction for DUI (Chapter 484C) will do much more than simply subject you to fines and possibly land you in jail. It will also appear on your criminal record, a place where it will remain in perpetuity and come to light in future background checks. Even if the char... read more

    Tags: , ,

    Underage DUI

    Posted on June 2, 2015 by | Comments are off

    In the state of Nevada, an adult can legally drive with a blood alcohol content of up to 0.08 percent. However, for anyone under the age of 21, driving under the influence (NRS 484C) is entirely different story, one for which the ending could include a school suspension, the loss of a driver's lic... read more