Criminal Defense Attorney in Las Vegas
If you’re looking for a criminal defense attorney in Las Vegas, then look no further than Weiner Law Group. We have experience working with prosecutors and judges that are likely to be the ones involved in trying your case.
Being charged with a crime does not make you a bad person
We understand that there are two sides to every story and you may not have had a chance to tell yours. You may have just made a questionable decision. Don’t allow your life be defined by a moment of bad judgement.
We’ll go over your charges with a fine toothed comb to see if there were mistakes made when collecting evidence and building the criminal case against you. You have your rights as a U.S. Citizen. At Weiner Law Group, we’re here to make sure that those rights are protected.
We have extensive criminal defense experience with the following areas:
- DUI – If you’ve been caught in Las Vegas driving under the influence it can be a long, harrowing experience. We’ll go over your case to see if there were any procedural errors as well if any bad evidence was collected when building the case against you.
- Drug Crimes – Some of the toughest drug laws exist in Nevada. Las Vegas is one of the most popular places where people like to party and let loose. Drug charges are very common in our adult playground. Drug charges against you can be very serious and need to be handled by a professional attorney with extensive legal experience.
- Assault – If you’ve been charged with assault in Las Vegas, we can help. We handle all types of assault cases, including assault, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a firearm, domestic violence, assault and battery, and much more.
- Sex Crimes – If you’re being charged with a sex crime, it can have ramifications throughout your whole life. Not only can you end up in prison, but it’ll extend into your career and your family life. We have extensive experience defending against all types of sex crime cases. You’ll be happy that you have us in your corner defensing you.
- Other criminal defense cases – We handle all other types of criminal law, including theft, casino markers, drivers license violations, embezzlement, organized crime and much more.
Remember, criminal prosecutors prosecute every day. That’s what they do for a living. With us on your side, you immediately gain our experience and know how to help you with the criminal charges being pressed against you.
We’ll keep you updated on the status of your case and tell you all of the options you have in front of you.
What are you waiting for? Call Weiner Law Group today at 702-202-0500 for a free consultation.